Tuesday, May 24, 2016

More Of An Update...

Well, for a while there, I was on a bit of a roll. I've been derailed once more, however, by that pesky anxiety/depression monster.

First of all, I fell a few months back and injured myself bi-laterally. I posted about that. Injured my left knee, twisted my right ankle pretty bad. Couldn't favor either side very well. Waddled about like some sort of mutant penguin.

My right ankle/foot is STILL not healed and is, as a matter of fact, worse. My financial situation is not so dire that we'll be evicted or anything. Hubs makes some good money, but my income would have paid for medical insurance that I desperately need. But I can't go back to work because of my foot, but can't get it taken care of because we don't qualify for any sort of assistance. I'm in one of the worst Catch-22's of my life.

Needless to say, this has really spiked my anxiety and put me in a funk. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll gladly look into them.

I am trying to keep a positive attitude. But I need to sit with my foot propped up most of the time, so that's why there has been another pause in my posts. I'm trying to work on some crafts to prepare for a Christmas bazaar in November. Figure I might as well get a huge head start on stuff.

Hope this finds you all well and have a great rest of your week. I'll post more when I can.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm sorry! That sucks to be stuck in the middle.

Arlee Bird said...

I have no answers. But I kind of know that feeling. Positive attitude helps a lot, but it doesn't solve all the problems.

Take care.

Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out