Monday, March 7, 2016

GTKM 12:...

It's Monday and time for another Get To Know Me post. If you're just now dropping by, I've been answering a "getting to know you" type of question every week. You can still catch up, just look for the posts that have the GTKM in the title.

Okay, so this week's question is:

What celebrity would you like to meet at a Starbuck's for coffee?

Oh man...

Ohmanohmanohman...

At the risk of being totally trampled to death...

It's honestly a toss-up. Either Jensen Ackles from Supernatural or Robert Downey, Jr. Either one would cause a mob. However, if this is going to be a hypothetical thing, then the Starbuck's would be empty.

Okay. I choose RDJ. I love, love, LOVE Robert Downey, Jr. I admire the man. I used to watch him in movies when I was an 80's girl. I thought he was a great actor, then he hit that hard patch. To see him come out the other side the way he did, makes me happy.

I'm not one of these people who have to sit there and read the gossip rags and follow every. Single. Move of an actor or actress. I really don't. I know and fully understand that they are human beings who portray characters (very COOL characters) on television or in movies. I don't pretend to even know what they are like in real life. Not that I would mind getting to know any of them. I'd do just about anything to spend an hour with each person on my list. (It's a short one, that's for sure.) I'd love to hang out and get to know the real person. At the top of that list is Mr. Downey. To me, and this is just my perspective here, he seems like he'd be pretty straightforward and down to earth. The kind of person you could ask, "Hey, do these pants make my butt look big?" and he'd tell you it was just your butt that made your butt look big.

So yeah, he'd be number one. Jensen would be number two. Much as I love Jensen... sorry.

How about you? What celebrity would you like to meet at a Starbuck's for coffee? Leave your answers in the comments below!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

They are just human beings playing characters. (Not a bad gig, huh?)
I can see Downey saying that.
Not sure there's a celebrity I really want to meet. A few guitar players, yes.