Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Faves & Funnies...

It's Friday! If you are reading this, it will be my second attempt of going back to work after I fell a month ago.

Wish me luck!

This Friday, my Fave is a T.V. show. I'm giving away my age because I'm going to list M*A*S*H.  I know a lot of people know about this show. But a lot don't. But this was the go to T.V. show in the middle of mid-western winters when I was a kid, before moving to Arizona.

Sometimes, I think this show is where my sense of humor developed. I adore this show. above a lot of others, and that is saying a lot! We used to own the M*A*S*H trivia game, but stopped playing it because it was too easy. We knew everything about that show. And now it's on Netflix and it's in my queue and it isn't going anywhere. If it leaves my queue, I have the DVD's. It always has and always will be an important part of my life. I watch it when I don't want to watch anything else. And I'm sure you can figure out that Hawkeye was my favorite.

On to the funnies!

I might have gotten carried away, but that's okay, they're M*A*S*H themed!







And on that note, have a great weekend! What was your favorite T.V show?

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

M*A*S*H was a great show! We watched it all the time. I own some of the seasons on DVD and binge watch the others through NetFlix.
Have a great Easter!

Roland Clarke said...

Wonderful show but I never got to see every episode... so Trivia fail for me.