Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Faves & Funnies...

It's Friday! Another week done and a weekend looming on the horizon.

This Friday, I'll tell you one of my favorite television shows:

Supernatural.

Ooooh, how I love this show. From the first moment I saw it, I was hooked.


I mean, seriously... There are many, many reasons why I love this show. It's a good show, it keeps my attention, which is kind of rare. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry. Yes. I said cry.

I also like this show from a writing perspective. I mean... OH. MY. GOD! What awesome characters. What great dialogue. What a cool story! And the fact that it's on its 11th season helps, too.


Outside of the show, there are also lots of reasons to love Supernatural. Jared Padalecki has admitted to battling depression. There are now, that I know of, two t-shirts to help campaign for this disorder. One I battle myself. The cast seem like a tight knit group and that makes the show even better. Of course this is all part of the fandom and I could go on and on and on, but I won't.

On to the funnies!







There it is! The end of the post! Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's one creepy looking cat.
I don't think I've ever watched that show. Too many good shows right now.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Moose! <3 Love me some Supernatural!

I really like that pic with the otter, hehe :)

Mel Chesley said...

@ Alex ~ I highly recommend the show! I know there are a lot of good shows out there. But hopefully someday you can watch it. :)

@ Madilyn ~ Hooray! Someone else who gets it!! And yes, that otter is adorable. :)