Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I #Amwriting, I #Amediting...

Things in my writing world are finally taking shape. I currently had some help from a fellow Word Weaver pal. She formatted "Adversarius" for Smashwords. I no longer have vetting errors and I fixed my book cover in Gimp to meet their requirements as well. It is currently being reviewed for Premium Status. Whether or not it passes review, it is now up for sale for all eReaders here.

As my title indicates, I'm editing and revising book two, "Veritas" for publication. Once I've given it the once over, then the twice over, I'll need to find an editor willing to work with me.

I'm also finding that writing my little flash fiction pieces with the artwork is really helping me a lot. I love it. If you haven't seen them, the latest one was on Monday and you can find that one here.

Hope you are all having a good week and I'll see you next time!




2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad there are no errors now. Aren't you happy to be writing again?

Mel Chesley said...

YES!!!!