Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Giving An Update...

Woo! I'm a busy girl! I will be moving this weekend. (And there was much rejoicing. Yay!)

I also just started a part time/seasonal job at Michael's. My dream job, ha! I don't think I will have a paycheck. It's all going to go to craft stuff. Gah!

I'm hoping to be back online rather quickly once we move. I really don't like radio silence much. Or internet silence for that matter. Besides, I can only watch my DVD's so many times before I want to throw the remote out the window.

I've gotten sucked into Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Why have I not seen this show before??? I don't know what I was thinking. I see a lot of me in Lorelai. Oh, the snark and sarcasm. This is totally my kind of show!

Anyway. I just wanted to keep you all posted on what's going on. I'm trying to get my notebooks and writing stuff all situated and packed so I can be ready to write. OH!! I am SO READY to WRITE!!!! I can't wait. AND I'll be able to hang my map up on my wall!!!

*Swoon*

So very excited. I hope you all have a good rest of your week and I'll see you all soon!!

P.S.

Drop by Friday for a book review of "Eagle En Garde" by Olga Hodim. See you then!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You've been waiting to move for so long - that's awesome!

sjp said...

Sounds like there's exciting things ahead!