Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Faves & Funnies...

Yay, it's Friday! I'm trying to be happy and excited over here for all you working people.

I know, rub it in, right?

Right, then, on with it before someone comes knocking on my door...

So, I'm a little behind in lots of the TV shows I have wanted to watch. Lately, I've been on a "Brothers & Sisters" kick. It was one of those shows I wanted to watch and never did due to either A) It was on at the same time something else was on that caught my attention more or B) It was on when someone else wanted to hijack the TV.

That's okay, Netflix is helping me catch up. I'm still watching House, M. D. as well. Love him. He's like my idol. I aspire to be as snarky and misanthropic as House.

I might be succeeding...

I've also been playing Sims 2 alot. It sort of keeps my blood pressure down and these days, I seriously need that.

On to the funnies!! This is my way of showing support for all you NaNoWriMo'ers out there. I have too much going on to participate this time around.









And this last one here is for you when you begin to hit the second week of NaNoWriMo:





All right! Good luck to you all, I'll be cheering you on and making sarcastic comments from the sidelines. Have a good weekend!

Are you participating in NaNoWriMo? What are your plans for the weekend?


2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

NetFlix is how I keep up with most shows now. I don't have time to watch more than a couple in real time.
No NaNo this year but ready to cheer on those who attempt it.

Mel Chesley said...

I know how you feel, Alex. That's why I love my Netflix. :D
I'll be here with you, cheering everyone on in NaNo!