Monday, September 23, 2013

New Links & My E-book Is Free...

Hey everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend. I know most of you don't exactly like Mondays, but I have something that will make your day a little brighter.

My e-book, "Adversarius" is free today and tomorrow until midnight!

You got it.



I'd love if you could please share the link and the fact that it is free for a couple days. I'm currently working on some things to get the promotion ball rolling. I also have a couple of Adversarius related projects in the works and as things progress, I'll be able to give you much more detail.

One thing I have going on is Jeanne Stumbaugh (the link is to her Facebook) has asked to do some character sketches. I'm allowed to share them all with you when she gets them done.

Another friend of mine is helping me with the audio book.

And the other thing is a surprise. I don't want to give too much away on the off chance it falls through, but I will let you know as soon as I am able to.

So as promised, here is the NEW LINK to the e-book. Free today (Monday 9/23) and tomorrow (Tuesday 9/24) until midnight PST.

And in about a week, I should be able to get back to my regular blog schedule. Have a great week, everyone!

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

And audio book would be cool.

Cheri Chesley said...

The book is still listed at 1.99. Hoping Amazon gets it together soon. :)

Mel Chesley said...

I agree, Alex. And I'm looking into it, Cheri. :)