Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Faves & Funnies...

Not to put off the funnies, but been a bit busy and distracted.

I'm going to do a blanket 'Favorite' today. I have to say, I love Amazon and Facebook and Twitter. Why are these things my favorite these days? Because without utilizing those three sites, I'd never know what books go up for free. I've found quite a bit of reading material to keep me busy for awhile using those sites. If I couldn't read, I think I'd go insane.

Wait, already there. Yep, just double checking.

All right, on to the funnies for the week! Feeling kinda Ninja cat again and gamer... Enjoy!





3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I always approve of the Ninja cat!

Mel Chesley said...

I like the little ninja cat in training. :D I always like the ninja kitties as well, because I have one of my very own. She's a good ninja. :D

Allison said...

Woah. That last picture is totally awesome! I wanna try that! :P

Allison (Geek Banter)