Friday, July 13, 2012

Monetized...

Hey all! Whee, two posts from me in one day. Woot! Well, in all fairness, one is a book review.

I just wanted to post a quick note to address two new additions to my blog. Both of them being Amazon.com widgets.

The one at the top is for books. I have either read these books and reviewed them or I want to read them and they are on my list. If you feel so inclined while you are here at my blog to purchase any of them (if you haven't read them, of course) I'd like to kindly ask you to click on the link above.

Obviously, you don't have to if you don't want to or that isn't how you purchase your eBooks.

I'm down to just the paper route these days until school starts and was trying to figure out how to get a good slideshow of books on my blog. Frustrating, I want to add here. I'm not an HTML person. But I saw this one on Amazon.com and you had to become an associate of sorts, so I get money from the clicks. Same with the other widget along the sidebar.

No biggie. I'm sure you've seen them before. Just thought I would ask you help a sister out. ;)

Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hey, I recognize one of those books!

Mel Chesley said...

You should! I have both of yours on there, I believe. I'm adding to it, I forgot quite a few and also didn't know how many I could add. XD

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Because of changes in NC's tax laws, Amazon won't allow us to participate in any ad programs. I think they dumped CA, too.

Mel Chesley said...

Well that sucks. :( Stupid tax laws. lol!