Saturday, April 28, 2012

Takes Getting Used To...

So I have had a couple of post scheduled these days, only to come home, expecting comments and find that the stupid thing hadn't been posted.

So I think I figured out the problem. I don't mind when things like Blogger and Facebook have updates and change things around, but when something used to work just fine and now you have to add an extra step, it gets frustrating. Makes me feel kinda stupid.

On the plus side of things, I did hear back from my publisher and my tentative date may be missed. I'll let you all know when I know!

I'm also trying to get back into doing my Friday posts. You can find the latest one (yesterday) here.

I'm also re-reading my book before my edits. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and now that I have taken such a long hiatus from it, I can see things more clearly that, once I get the edits, I would like to add to or change. So wish me luck!

Also, if anyone who has done beta reading for me would be so kind as to drop me a line, I'm looking to see what may have been a favorite quote from the book. If you have read my excerpts and saw one, let me know that as well! I'm working on some marketing stuff for when the book is out. Putting my "degree" to use, for once.

Sorry for the rant at the beginning, hope you all have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

After two of my scheduled posts failed to launch at the proper time last week, I've just been manually publishing them before I go to bed each night.

Mel Chesley said...

I'm going to have to do this same thing I suppose. Bummer.