Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Coming To The End...

I've been revising my little tush off these past few days. I can only hope that my revisions have made a stronger, cleaner story.

I can't wait to be done, though. I've spent more time on my computer in the last few days than I have in a very long time.

It will be well worth it, though. I'm not worried about that. Excitement is just eating away at me. Then comes the whole query/synopsis stuff.

Book two is almost ready for the tough revisions. Book three is sort of on the back burner, but well mapped out. Lots of stuff happening, yet not convoluted to the point where people will be confused.

On a completely separate topic, I'm adding pages to my blog page. (Yeah, I finally figured out how to do that... duh) Any thoughts or ideas as to what you'd like to see up there? I'm thinking of changing the "Excerpts" page to "Favorite Character Quotes". Not just from my book, but from others as well.

Hope you all are having a good week! I'll see ya soon.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good luck with revisions! And aren't pages cool?

Jamie Gibbs said...

Good luck finishing the revisions! I love playing around with the Blog pages - enjoy!