Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Okay, Okay...

Okay so I got a little caught up in my reading more than my writing this week. However, word count:

8,989

Not bad for a poor white girl.

I've been reading "Regina's Song" by Leigh and David Eddings. OMGah... I SO did not know they had written this book. I'm loving it. I love finding books by my favorite authors in different genres. It is kind of repetitive in places, but I'm giving them a break as they had to be repetitive for so long writing the Belgariad and Mallorean books. Have to remind us fantasy whack-o's what we're reading you know.

Soooo.... yeah. I will be getting help from my husband this week on this scene I am sort of stuck on, which is why I picked up some books to read. It is his character, after all. He tells me what he wants to see and I write it out for him. We're a great team. I'm excited to get this revision done. I want to move on to Crowning Absolution!

I think that's it for now boys and girls. I've been loving your comments, even if I haven't been responding much. I do not like being limited for time on the internet, but you do what you have to do to get by. And get out of the house. I hate being stuck at home. So it is a win-win situation! Wee!

Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Well you're here now that what matters. Enjoyed the read as usual.

Yvonne.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy to visit you whenever you post!

Mel Chesley said...

Aww you guys are so sweet. :D